Meal planning can often feel overwhelming, especially if you are just not that into cooking.
However, as a homemaker it can be one of your most important jobs. I mean technically isn’t food, clothing, and shelter the three minimum things you are supposed to provide for your family?
Meal planning is also important because it gives you a strategy for budgeting your money and your time. Plus you won’t be constantly worrying about what to serve for dinner, which can be very stressful.
For those of you who are clueless when it comes to planning meals, or for those of you who simply dislike cooking, here are some wonderful resources to get you started on all things meal planning.
Meal Planning Resources
- Meal Planning 101: A great place to start your meal planning journey.
- More Ideas For Weekly Meal Plans: More advice on meal planning including easy recipes for your family.
- 20 Easy Weeknight Dinners: Need some dinner inspiration? Here are my 20 favorite meals that I make for my own family.
- 31 Crockpot Freezer Meals: Why work so hard by slaving over a stove every night when you can make your crockpot do all the work for you?
- 75 Tried and True Freezer Meals*: Here is a cookbook from the fabulous 6 Sisters, the divas of freezer cooking.
These five links are all you need to start your meal planning routine.
If you have any other meal planning ideas, tips, or tricks, be sure to let me know in the comments below. Also, if you enjoyed this post be sure to share it on your social media! Spread the word!