Can you believe in the almost 5 years I have been blogging I have never done a cat eye tutorial? Me neither! Considering I wear a cat eye almost every single day, I am shocked that I never bothered to put together a little lesson on how I do it. Fortunately I have remedied this situation by creating a video on what I think are the most important products to use and why, plus how to help steady your hand, and more.
Normally I embed my videos into my blog, but I am trying something new this week and just putting up a link HERE. I have been reading a book on how to better one’s YouTube channel, and it says YouTube weighs views on your blog less than being seen on YouTube, so I thought I would put this to the test. If you DO click over to watch the video, be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss any of my videos. I post them every Wednesday, but I have bonus videos planned and you will want to check those out.
In the video I mention five different product and wanted to make sure you have those links. So here they are:
- Eyeliner Pencil (Not recommended)
- L’Oreal BlackBuster (Decent for the price, but not my favorite)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (*This is what I use and I love it!)
- L’Oreal Lacquer Liner (I like it but I don’t have time to clean a brush every day)
- Dior Style Liner ( I use it over my Kat Von D liner when I want a very dark line. Smudges easily)
If you have never tried to do a cat eye before, let me know how the tutorial was for you. If you are an old pro, what tricks did I forget to mention?