The Little Red Dress

Do you own a little red dress? Every year around Valentine’s Day I do a round-up of my favorite vintage and retro little red dresses. It is one of my favorite posts of the year, and I especially like pairing up heels to go with each dress. If you want to see the items from their original source or to purchase them, be sure to click on the titles under each picture. I made sure to include the perfect assortment of vintage and retro inspired dresses. I know there is one that will tickle your fancy.

Little Red Dress:

Vintage red chiffon dress with Fleur Elise heel.

Alika pencil dress with Abelena Pumps.

Valentine’s cocktail dress with Songbird T-strap.

little red dress

Gigi wiggle dress with Tifo spotted heels.

The Evening Unfolds little red dress with Heart Grows Fonder heel.

little red dress

Feminine vintage Valentine’s Day dress with Rockstud slingback.

little red dress

Opening Night  red dress with Jewel pump.

Candy Button Beauty dress with Windowbox heels.

little red dress

Cue The Compliments dress with Cinnamon Scones heels.

little red dress

Maximum Joy vintage dress with Sparkle An Interest heel.

Heart and Soul vintage dress with Ronda pump.

The first dress and the pink dress with red flowers are my favorite. Which ones are your faves?

*Affiliate links were used in this post.

current_post == 0) && is_single() ) { ?>

Comments

1. beate says

ha! just this morning i daydreamd a new red dress!
    there is a nice red fabric with 50´s flair in my stash. sewingmashine i´m coming….

• BethanyThe Glamourous Housewife says

I bought the candy stripe dress because I really love it, but I think I will it with heels I already own.

2. says

All of those dresses are gorgeous, but it’s the shoes that really speak to me. I think that’s my problem–I get distracted by shoes then have nothing to wear with them.

3. says

Love, love, love red dresses (or pretty dresses full stop!). Thanks for sharing some lovely pictures for me to drool over today. I am totally in love with the Feminine vintage Valentine’s Day dress.

4. says

Thank you for sharing. Love red! I need to get me a red Valentine’s Day dress. I need to find me one. My favorite is Opening Night.

Hugs,
    Gail
    Heartnsow.com

5. says

I’m keen on the precious information and facts a person offer on your own posts. Let me bookmark ones blog site look once again in this article usually. We are slightly sure I’m going to master many completely new goods appropriate here! Have fun for the next!

6. Jo says

I love the velvet Valentine’s cocktail! I have always loved velvet since I was a little girl. Plus those t-straps with it are adorable. But the little red dress I actually own looks a lot like the evening unfolds dress.