For those of you who have seen my home in Country Living Magazine, you might know my dining room is in the center of the house and you have to go through it to get to any other part of my home. Therefore I like having a beautiful arrangement on my table. This month my tablescape was sponsored by World Market. I got $75 to spend at their captivating store and this is what I came up with:
Though World Market is known for their more ethnic looking items, I have found many retro inspired goods as well. I fell in love with these felt owl gift bags and the felt owl gift toppers. I thought they were so late 1960s kitschy and colorful! I used the gift bags as vases and attached the gift toppers to little glass jars which I then put blossoms in as more floral decoration.
I also found these felt acorn ornaments which I displayed on a few old books I had lying around. The pumpkin looking things are actually this berry they sell on branches at my local grocery store. I just cut the berries off and sprinkled them around the table.
The candle holders are drinking glasses which I filled with water and then floated a votive on top.
I just love how colorful and festive the entire table turned out.
As a bonus I made a campy video about my shopping excursion and a more detailed explanation of how I used the World Market goods:
For more information on World Market please visit them on Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
And did you know World Market is having a HUGE contest right now! Check it out:
- Grand Prize Package includes a $10,000 World Market and design consultation with an HGTV designer!
- 3 runner-up prize winners will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
- The HGTV sweepstakes runs from September 26, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries! This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily to win.
- Enter online at WorldMarketSweepstakes.com or on Facebook.
*This post was sponsored as part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group. Of course all opinions and decorations are mine and mine alone.